United Arab Emirates Visa
Emirates Visa Office in Jordan:
An office to provide a tourist visa to the United Arab Emirates – Dubai visa from Jordan and the rest of the seven Emirates
The UAE consists of seven Emirates, and you can obtain a visa to enter the following places:
Dubai – Emirate of Abu Dhabi – Emirate of Sharjah – Emirate of Ajman – Emirate of Umm Al Quwain – Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah – Emirate of Fujairah
Duration of tourism visas for the Emirates:
- 28 days tourist visa.
- 28 days tourist visa (Multi Entry).
- 3 months tourist visa.
- 3 months tourist visa (Multi Entry).
The main requirements for UAE visa in Jordan
- A white background photo.
- A copy of the passport, valid for 6 months.
Cost of UAE Visa:
- 30 days tourist visa, priced at 85 Jordanian dinars
- A three-month tourist visa, whose price is 210 Jordanian dinars
- 30 days multi-entry tourist visa, the price is 210 Jordanian dinars
- multi-entry tourist visa for a period of three months, the price is 450
- Jordanian dinars
The usual period for issuing a UAE visa takes from 3 to 7 days
Dubai is the most famous and the second largest country in the United Arab Emirates. In terms of shopping, in terms of the ease of wandering around Dubai, discovering areas and enjoying the most prominent tourist attractions such as dancing fountains, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Mall, Miracle Garden, beach activities, adventurous missions and many more, and also there is a wonderful network of transportation means, as the UAE ranked first regionally, and the 11th Globally, in the field of quality transportation infrastructure, you are sure to have a wonderful vacation for you and your family as well.