Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Norway Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Norway Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with The Norwegian Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Norway Visa.
Types of Norway Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for The Norwegian Embassy of Jordan to issue Norway Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Norway Visa:
Norway Visa fees charged by The Norwegian Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Norway visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at The Norwegian Embassy in Jordan for Norway visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Norway Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Norway Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
What is Norway Known For?
It’s remote location, incredible scenery and surreal fjords is what best characterize The Scandinavian country of Norway. Although it borders Russia, Finland and Sweden, much of Norway’s coast is right alongside the Arctic Ocean, therefore, offers chilly but impressive views over the water. Norway boasts large historic cities, magnificent cathedrals, a progressive population and unending ways to stay active outdoors.
Norway’s Northern Coast
A collection of islands off the northern coast of Norway is the Lofoten Archipelago. Tourists consider these islands to be among the most scenic spots in the country. Still, some of their most popular attractions are actually manmade. Be sure not to miss the traditional red fishermen’s cabins that are right along the coastline. Where, Norwegians built them on on stilts and called them rorbu. In addition, a few are even available to tour or stay in overnight. Not only are these cabins historic and beautiful, they are often located on remote, secluded and breathtaking beaches.
In Short, To get out and see as much of Norway’s natural beauty as possible, hiking is a fantastic choice. Hiking in Norway is also made easier thanks to laws about right to access, as , this makes it easy to find walking paths as well as camping spots.