Netherlands Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Netherlands Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with The Netherlands Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Netherlands Visa.
Types of Netherlands Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Netherlands Embassy of Jordan to issue Netherlands Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Netherlands Visa:
Netherlands Visa fees charged by Netherlands Embassy of Jordan are around 95 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Netherlands visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Netherlands Embassy in Jordan for Netherlands visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Netherlands Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Netherlands Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
The Netherlands consists of twelve provinces. In addition to North and South Holland, these are Utrecht, Gelderland, North Brabant, Overijssel, Flevoland, Drenthe, Friesland, Groningen, Limburg, and Zeeland. Every province has its own landscape and atmosphere. The lakes in Friesland, the hunebeds in Drenthe, and the Biesbosch in North Brabant are unique, for instance.
The country is beautiful to visit throughout the year. Every season has its own mood and charm. In spring, the flower bulb fields are blooming and visiting the Keukenhof is a must! In summer, you can enjoy the sun and sea on one of the gorgeous beaches along the Dutch coast. Fall is the time to discover beautiful nature on the bicycle and, of course, eat venison at one of the excellent restaurants in the Netherlands. Winter in the Netherlands is really pleasant, you can go Christmas shopping at one of the Christmas markets or ‘tie on the irons’ to go ice skating.
If you think of the Netherlands, flowers, windmills and wooden shoes come to mind – but Holland has so much more to offer! Enjoy the bracing wind with a beach walk along the Dutch coast or a cycling tour of the Veluwe. Experience the welcoming hospitality of North Brabant and Limburg, the authentic charm of its hanseatic cities and the Achterhoek in eastern Holland, and the freedom of the provinces of Friesland and Groningen with their wide horizons. Immerse yourself in Dutch culture in the modern metropolises, historic cities, and picturesque villages in the west of the Netherlands.
And best of all, you do not have to choose because all this and much more is within a two hour travel distance.