Regarding the latest updates on the UK visa, you can now apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), which will allow you to visit the United Kingdom frequently for a period of two years.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from your travel date.
- White background passport photo.
- The processing time for a UK visa ETA is within 3 working days.
- You can start submitting applications during this period, but the travel date must be after February 22.
We recommend starting the application process for the electronic UK visa during this period to avoid any delays.
- ETA cannot be used for working in the United Kingdom, studying for more than 6 months, marrying, or entering the United Kingdom through the Republic of Ireland.
- If you need to travel to the United Kingdom for any of these purposes, you will need to apply for a full visa as conventionally established.
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and the oldest passport, if applicable.
- Stamped and signed bank statement valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- Proof of employment, proof of student or pension certificate.
There are more requirements but it depends on the type of visa applied for.
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be set at the (TLS) office of the United Kingdom Embassy to hand in United Kingdom visa applications.
The usual period for issuing UK visa will take from 5 days to 4 month It depends on the services that take from the embassy services from your appointment at the TLS (Biometrics).
In order to obtain UK visa, please consider all required documents, costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
In cooperation with the UK Embassy in Jordan and according to the embassy’s standards, Trip Away offers our clients a high-quality service in order to obtain UK visa.
However, the process of assessment and decision-making on visas is the sole responsibility of the Embassy.
You can view general information related to visa categories and requirements for obtaining an entry visa to the UK through the Embassy website .
To contact UK Embassy in Jordan:
Phone:(06) 590 1500
Embassy site: Abdoun, Amman-Jordan.
The UK visa fee imposed by the United kingdom Embassy in Jordan is around 100 Jordanian dinars to 900 Jordanian dinars it depends on the duration of the visa per person, to be paid online, but there are other expenses that depend on the type of visa. Trip Away will help you with all the details.
Tourist: This visa allows recreational travel within the country, getting acquainted with the most famous landmarks of the country, and spending holidays for a limited period.
Businessmen: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
Visit: The application for this type of visa is often submitted for the purpose of a general visit, and the purpose of the visit is usually to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relative residing in the country. In order for a person to be able to obtain this category of visa, the applicant must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there. Attending sports activities and cultural events: This visa is granted to participate in events related to culture, sports, or Religion or participation in talent shows.
Therapeutic: It is the visa that is granted for the purposes of receiving treatment abroad. Among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
Domestic Worker Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to travel with their employers.