UK Visa Office in Jordan:
Our UK Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with the UK Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get the UK Visa.
Types of UK Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Child Visa: This visa is granted to minors.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Study Visa (Tier 4): is granted to students who are accepted by an educational institution in UK for a full-time study program.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employer
- PLAB 1 & PLAB 2 Tests: For those who want to take the Exams in the UK Board test known as the PLAB test helps to make sure doctors who qualified abroad have the right knowledge and skills to practice medicine in the UK, And also any acceptance of an exam or invitation from the GMC(General Medical Council).
The main requirements for issuing a UK Visa in Jordan:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank account statement that is valid for the last 3 and not be older than 6 months.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of UK Visa:
UK Visa fees charged by the UK Embassy of Jordan is 95 Jordanian Dinars per person for a multi-entry for a 6 months-validity visa. And for 2, 5, and 10 years-validity visa but will cost more, in addition to office fees.
TLS Office (UK visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at TLS Office in Jordan in order to hand over The UK visa applications.
The usual duration to issue a UK Visa without paying any extra fees will take up to 14 after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics). We can make the process faster if extra fees are paid for the embassy. (You can contact us for more details).
In order to obtain an entry visa to the United Kingdom, please consider all the conditions for granting a UK visa and adhere to the method of applying for it, in addition to all the required documents, costs, and funds needed for your stay to avoid rejection.
Are you a SHOPAHOLIC? Planning to go on a VACATION? Or even want a UK Study Visa? UK is definitely one of the best destinations to keep in mind, as it is the most to capture visitors’ attention from all around the world.
Shop till you drop! Shopping in London is exciting and varied: from luxury goods in Mayfair to quirky finds in Convent Garden, to large shopping centers such as Westfield and Famous London Department Stores including the likes of Harrods. You can easily spend an hour, an afternoon, or a whole day browsing shops in London.
Shopping might not be good for your wallet, but it could be good for your health! Whether you went to splash out on the very best in designer clothes or just love luxury window shopping, Bond Street and Mayfair are the ideal places to go for some extravagant retail therapy.
UK is an influential country that bursts with fascinating history, exciting sites and rich cultural traditions. It also offers different types of tourism such as mountain and hill tourism, cultural tourism, and ecological tourism.
With its high quality education, UK is one of the world’s leading destinations for international students, where its universities consistently perform well in world rankings. Students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive toward their careers.
Our experts provide you with the opportunity to get the UK VISA. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and contact us in order to get you started with the process.