Australia Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Australia Visa Office In Jordan cooperates with Australia Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Australia Visa.
Types of Australia Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Child Visa: This visa is granted to minors.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for issuing Australia Visa from Australia Embassy of Jordan:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Australia Visa:
Australia Visa fees charged by Australia Embassy of Jordan are 126 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Australia visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at VFS Global in Jordan for Australia visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Australia Visa will take up 14 to 28 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Australia Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
From the red sands of Uluru to the clear blue waters of The Great Barrier Reef and the Flora- and Fauna- rich rain forests, Australia is blessed with some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the world. It is an incredibly diverse country, and is home to so many different wonderful cultures and communities. There is something truly unique that links everyone together there – a one-of-a-kind – shared spirit and attitude that is the Australian way of life. In Australia you won’t feel that you are a stranger. As, Aussies are known for their easy- going, friendly attitude toward others, so it’ll definitely feels like home to you.
Of course food events, art, and history are all vital parts of the Australian culture. If you are a food lover then the options for experiencing Australian cuisine are endless. From café breakfasts to ocean-side lunches and fine dining, Australian cuisine blends fresh native ingredients with influences from all over the world to create something totally unique.
What do you get when you pair a nature-loving life style with so much dazzling coastline? A thriving beach culture of course. Just kick off your shoes and enjoy Australia’s many beautiful beaches, whether in surfing, fishing, kayaking, picnicking, sharing a game of beach cricket or just soaking up some sunshine.
It’s not just about the beaches in Australia, though. There is an array of different landscapes and countless natural wonders, where you can enjoy fresh air and clear night skies.
For sport lovers, Australia’s sporting culture gives you different kind of sport options that you can go for, such as: cricket, rugby, football, soccer, tennis, and more.
It also has an exciting calendar of events and festivals, where locals and tourists alike gather to celebrate food, sport, art or culture. They can also enjoy a wide variety of cultural and historical sites, and museums.
In Conclusion , Of course, Australia’s sense of humor has hatched more than a few quirky events. So if you’re up for some Aussie fun, then you should definitely visit Australia.