USA Visa Office in Jordan:
Our USA Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with the USA Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get the US Visa.
Types of US Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa:To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa:To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Child Visa: This visa is granted to minors.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for issuing a USِِA Visa in Jordan:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any.
- A bank account statement that is valid for the last 3 and not be older than 6 months.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of US Visa:
US Visa fees charged by the US Embassy of Jordan is 113.60 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at The US Embassy in Jordan in order to hand over the US visa applications.
The usual duration to issue a US Visa will take up to 7 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain a US Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Are you looking for serenity? Do you enjoy discovering other cultures and their history? Whether you prefer wacky sights, adrenaline – pumping thrills or one of a kind adventures. The US is ready to show you a good time and leave a lasting impression.
There are more than 35,000 museums in the US. From science centers to historical monuments, art galleries to war memorials, you’ll find a museum to explore no matter where you are in the country.
The US offers you different kind of external factors that you would definitely enjoy such as: mountain ranges, rolling hills, desert cactus, and beaches. Not to forget about the sunset skies, vibrant greenery and clear blue waters that will give you a sense of peace and quiet.
Besides the popular attractions that most tourists visit, there are also tons of souvenir shops that cater to guests from other countries. And no matter where you go in the USA, there is a post-card worthy view that you’ll want to capture as the background for your next selfie. It’s hard not to stand in awe and just marvel at mother-nature in America, Right?
The USA is known by its racially and ethnically diverse population. While meeting different group of people you’ll experience a new way of life. Then you might realize that you enjoy doing things the American way.
In Short, the great thing is that you can find your groove somewhere. Whether, it’s the bustling streets of New York City or the calm slow-paced pastures of the southern states. So why not give it a visit?