In collaboration with the Indian Embassy and in accordance with the Embassy’s standards, Trip Away provides our clients with high-quality service for obtaining an India visa and assistance in providing full consultation to avoid rejection and increase the acceptance rate.
However, the process of assessment and decision-making on visas is the sole responsibility of the Embassy.
You can view general information related to visa categories and requirements for obtaining an entry visa to India through the Embassy website
To contact the Indian Embassy in Jordan:
Embassy location: Abdoun, Amman, Jordan
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and the oldest passport, if applicable.
- Photo, size 3.5 * 4.5, with a white background
There are more requirements, but it depends on the type of visa applied for, and Trip Away will assist you with all the details for India Visa.
The India visa fee imposed by the Indian Embassy in Jordan is around 90 dinars, if the applications are submitted at the embassy, and from 40 to 100 dinars if they are submitted electronically, depending on the type of visa, in addition to office fees and any other services.
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.