Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Germany Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Germany Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with Germany Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Germany Visa.
Types of Germany Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Germany Embassy of Jordan to issue Germany Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Germany Visa:
Germany Visa fees charged by The German Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Germany visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Germany Embassy in Jordan for Germany visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Germany Visa will take up 14 to 28 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Germany Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
The people, language, and traditions are what make the German culture unique. It has had a key role in the history of Europe and is known as the country of poets and thinkers.
Germany’s multitude of regional identities offers a plenty of distinct experiences to meet all kinds of expectations and suit all possible tastes. Whatever it is you fancy: beautiful scenery, great architecture, lively festivals, glamorous events, exciting nightlife, delicious food, Germany has it all and more.
One of the great things about Germany is the delicious food one gets to eat while over there. German cuisine awakens taste buds to filling dishes featuring spices and other ingredients from around the world. Its cuisines also feature meals originating from other countries such as France. But throughout history, the Germans have always customized dishes with their own cultural influence.
Planning a trip to Germany, though an exciting task, can also be a bit overwhelming. It’s hard to choose between the beautiful scenery, the medieval castles, and the many historical places.
For a taste of Germany’s history, plan a visit to Berlin, where you can see the Brandenburg Gate. Or, visit the East Side Gallery: once a part of the Berlin Wall, it is now one of the largest open-air art galleries in the world.
Cologne also offers examples of Germany’s past. It has the advantage of being located on the shores of the Rhine River as well. Rent a bike and pedal along the river.
Examples of Germany’s beautiful scenery can be found in Dresden along the Elbe River and Munich near the Bavarian Alps. Dresden also has some of the best museums in the world.
And For a first class shopping, examples of magnificent architecture, and a visit to the third largest port in the world, visit Hamburg. If it is architecture you like, Germany has over 25,000 castles and palaces, and perhaps the most famous castle in the world is Neuschwanstein, in Bavaria.
In Short, Germany has something for everyone: old historic cities, beautiful rivers and mountains, castles and architecture from different eras of history. Moreover, the opportunity to relax and just enjoy.