Switzerland Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Switzerland Visa Office cooperates with Switzerland Embassy of Jordan and according to the following standards, we offer our clients a high quality service to get Switzerland Visa.
Types of Switzerland Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Switzerland Embassy of Jordan to issue Switzerland Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Switzerland Visa:
Switzerland Visa fees charged by Switzerland Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
Switzerland Embassy of Jordan:
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Switzerland Embassy in Jordan for Switzerland visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Switzerland Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Switzerland Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Are you looking For ravishing alpine scenery and quaint villages oozing storybook charm? Then, it’s hard to beat Switzerland. As, The soaring snow-capped peaks of the Alps, glittering blue lakes, emerald valleys, glaciers, and picturesque lakeside hamlets imbue this landlocked nation with a fairytale beauty. Snuggled amid the mountain valleys and lakes lie world-class international resorts and a long list of things to do.
Travelers come here for jaw-dropping scenery but are charmed by the many cultural attractions. Steeped in history, cities such as Zurich, Geneva, and Lausanne offer excellent museums and galleries, historic buildings, and renowned music festivals.
In Short, The amazing natural beauty of the majestic Alps, the placid lakes, quaint villages, cosmopolitan cities and towering castles – that’s just some of what Switzerland has to offer. Add to it some shopping, wine tasting, delectable chocolates and cheeses and it gets even better.