Sweden Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Sweden Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with Sweden Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Sweden Visa.
Types of Sweden Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Sweden Embassy of Jordan to issue Sweden Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Sweden Visa:
Sweden Visa fees charged by Sweden Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees
VFS Global (Sweden visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Sweden Embassy in Jordan for Sweden visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Sweden Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Sweden Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
With its rich history and varied landscapes, Sweden is a traveler’s paradise. If you love the outdoors, it’s certainly hard to beat. Firstly, The air and water are crystal clean. Secondly, there are thousands of acres of unspoiled forests and majestic lakes to explore. Not to mention vast archipelagos along its coasts. The roads and public transport are excellent. Also, The citizens are invariably friendly and helpful. Not only this, but, in recent years Swedish cuisine has undergone what can only be described as a revolution.
The country satisfies all requirements for an active vacation and a safe destination. The combination of the unique natural assets, the cultural heritage with the international city life, makes Sweden an attractive destination all year around. The capital Stockholm ranks as one of the world’s most attractive international conference cities. It offers an exciting, trendy and contemporary urban scene. The attractiveness also lies in its mix of experiences and activities, from skiing, adventure and wilderness to leisure days on sandy beaches or sailing in the archipelagos.
Throw in a mind-boggling history, from notorious Viking invaders to Royal dynasties and imperial intrigue, and one thing is certain: you’ll never be bored. Sweden’s tourist attractions range from opulent palaces and ancient towns to vast Arctic landscapes and the famed Ice Hotel. There are so many things to do that you’ll want to allow plenty of time to enjoy all its outdoor adventures and historic treasures.