Italy Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Italy Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with The Italian Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Italy Visa.
Types of Italy Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for The Italian Embassy of Jordan to issue Italy Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Italy Visa:
Italy Visa fees charged by The Italian Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Italy visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at The Italian Embassy in Jordan for Italy visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Italy Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Italy Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Culture, history, food, wine, lakes, beaches, mountains, ancient ruins – one can go on and on about Italy! The darling of many avid travelers, Italy makes you fall in love right from the word go. Every region of Italy is distinct and has its own charm, attractions, and cuisines, making it an ideal destination for all. There are plenty of things to experience and tons of places to see; one trip certainly will not be enough!
Why Visit Italy ?
Reasons to enjoy your trip in Italy are a must-see Roman ruins that you should visit while in Italy which include the Colosseum, Pantheon and Forum in Rome, and the ruins of ancient cities like Herculaneum and Pompeii, As well as the equally stunning villages. Italian cities are among the world’s oldest continuing cities and urban planning. The Romans and Italians had understood the necessity of urban cities in maintaining economic, political and cultural relevance. Moreover, The Italian cities of Rome, Milan, Venice, Genoa, Naples, Florence, Cagliari, Palermo, Livorno, and Sienna are filled with rich cultural heritages and character.
Want to experience all the natural beauty that Italy has to offer? Head to Northern Italy. Italian regions are diverse, each with its own identity and regional variations in language, geography, cuisine and attractions. Tuscany, Lombardy, Campania, Sardinia, Sicily, Liguria, Calabria, Lazio, and Umbria are regions filled with beautiful landscape and several variations of sights to see and food to eat.
In short, Not to forget that Italian people have the best of everything: good food, great wines, beautiful landscape, beautiful coastal cities and villages, best museums, charming art and culture and international shopping brands and high-quality products. However, despite having the best of everything, Italians are the most hospitable people on the planet. Helping and welcoming nature coupled with an “easy living style” makes Italy one of the best countries to visit.