Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Austria Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Austria Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with Austria Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Austria Visa.
Types of Austria Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Austria Embassy of Jordan to issue Austria Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Austria Visa:
Austria Visa fees charged by The Austrian Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Austria visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Austria Embassy in Jordan for Austria visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Austria Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Austria Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Austria is a country rich with history, beautiful places, traditions and activities that distinguish the area. It is the winter sports capital of Europe. Austria is popular for summer tourists who visit its historic cities and hike in the magnificent scenery of the Alps.
The beautiful capital city of Austria has a rich musical history. You can enjoy a memorable Mozart concert at the Golden Hall of Musikverein or the Vienna State Opera. Start your day with a guided bicycle tour, for a close-up of all that Vienna has to offer, and follow that with a guided photographic expedition of the city. Moreover, The Imperial Vienna tour takes you along the Ringstrasse on a lovely tour in the city. And if you like, you may do some shopping if you like.
You can also Visit the magical city of Salzburg and take a tour at the Mozart family home. And Attend a Mozart dinner concert at the Stiftskeller concert hall which transforms into a magnificent dining hall.
Hence exploring the art and architecture of Salzburg at your own pace is easy on a flexible on-and-off bus and walking tour, then don’t miss The Salzburg city tour. This tour involves both the old and new sections of the city including the Fortress Hohensalzburg. Not only this, but as well, mountains that surround the beautiful scenery make this an unforgettable trip for everyone.
Not far from Salzburg is Innsbruck, the gateway to hiking and skiing adventures in the Tyrol region. Above all, The Gundolf family entertains everyone daily with original folk music plus Tyrolean songs and dances. So, give yourself a rest and go enjoy your holiday.