Czech Republic Visa
Czech Republic Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Czech Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with The Czech Republic Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Czech Republic Visa.
Types of Czech Republic Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: for female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Czech Republic Embassy of Jordan to issue Czech Republic Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Czech Republic Visa:
Czech Republic Visa fees charged by The Czech Republic Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Czech Republic visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Czech Republic Embassy in Jordan for Czech Republic visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Czech Republic Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Czech Republic Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Despite The Czech Republic being landlocked, it is definitely a place you should visit. It is known as the “heart of Europe”, as, it stands in the very center of Europe. You can reach many places abroad depending on the time you have!
If you are getting tired of the bustling but charming large Czech cities and are in need of peace and quiet, you can always find quiet places in the marvelous countryside.
Usually, driving just a few kilometres away from the city is enough to enjoy spectacular views of the picturesque landscape!
There are over 2 000 castles around the country. The world’s largest castle complex is obviously in Prague. Czech is also home to some of the oldest castles in the world: both Kalstein Castle and the Trotsky Castle.
Czech folk tradition has developed among the Czech people over a number of centuries. It provides a diverse source of entertainment, therefore, you won’t be bored with everything happening during the year.
Travelling across the Czech Republic is like a fairy-tale, except for one detail: it’s real! So take a break and go visit the lovely country.