Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Denmark Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Denmark Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with The Denmark Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Denmark Visa.
Types of Denmark Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Denmark Embassy of Jordan to issue Denmark Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Denmark Visa:
Denmark Visa fees charged by The Denmark Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Denmark visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Denmark Embassy in Jordan for Denmark visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Denmark Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Denmark Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Denmark offers a multitude of possibilities for the visitor. With a coastline of 7.314 km there are plenty of opportunities to experience beautiful surroundings. Despite the country’s small size, but it gives you the ability to easily travel around and visit other cities. It has an extensive and fertile landscape that varies a lot and this helps to make a journey through the countryside an experience in itself.
Historic buildings and monuments characterize Denmark’s many small charming old towns. These towns are often situated near the sea, or adjacent to lakes, fjords and streams. So, their location invites visitors to enjoy a sailing or a canoe trip. And Generally speaking, activity holidays featuring such as fishing, golf or other sports have become extremely popular.
Moreover, The Tivoli Pleasure Gardens in Copenhagen, LEGOLAND in Jutland, magnificent castles and palaces, museums of an international standard, music and culture festivals, are just some of the world renowned attractions Denmark can offer.