Greece Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Greece Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with The Greek Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Greece Visa.
Types of Greece Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for The Greek Embassy of Jordan to issue Greece Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Greece Visa:
Greece Visa fees charged by The Greek Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Greece visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at The Greek Embassy in Jordan for Greece visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Greece Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Greece Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
It is a perfect time to visit Greece. It is a country that is steeped in history & surrounded by the beauty of the Mediterranean Sea. The natural beauty of Greece with the largest coastline in Europe is unbeatable. The history you will witness in the archaeological sites of Athens and many other Greek cities will definitely stick with you for a long time. If you are a shopping lover, vintage lover or an art lover, Greece is just for you!
Why Visit Greece?
Greece is famous for its turquoise waters and breathtaking sandy beaches. Whether you are looking for an organized beach with sunbeds, umbrellas, beach bars and tavernas where you can party all day long or more secluded beaches with a peaceful environment to sunbathe and read your book, Greece has it all. It hosts some of the best beaches in Europe and offers activities like diving, kite surfing and boat renting suitable for all age groups!
Greek islands are in fact heaven on the earth with their glorious beauty of deep blue waters and white and blue houses. The majestic beauty of Santorini is worth seeing where the whitewashed houses are perched on the cliff of the volcano. You can also enjoy many outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking and diving on the beautiful Greek Islands and stunning landscapes that will make your holiday unforgettable.
If you are looking for a vacation at a reasonable price, Greece is an ideal destination for you. The cost of living and the cost of accommodation and food in Greece is less expensive as compared to other parts of Europe. Whether you are looking for a luxurious honeymoon package or a reasonable family holiday, Greece has all to offer in one go.