Hungary Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Hungary Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with Hungary Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Hungary Visa.
Types of Hungary Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa:
- To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Hungary Embassy of Jordan to issue Hungary Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Hungary Visa:
Hungary Visa fees charged by Hungary Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
Hungary Embassy of Jordan:
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Hungary Embassy in Jordan for Hungary visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Hungary Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Hungary Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
From its cosmopolitan capital city to its charming countryside, there are plenty of reasons to put a trip to Hungary on your travel bucket list. The central European country offers something for everyone, from mouth-watering food to traditional folk culture.
Visitors to Hungary will never go hungry, as the local cuisine is as delicious as it is hearty. Traditional dishes such as Goulash – a meaty stew often seen as the country’s national dish –, paprikás, lángos and stuffed cabbage are all mouth-wateringly delicious, readily available and truly Hungarian.
Hungary’s countryside is filled with naturally beautiful sights. And the best part is they’re often relatively undiscovered and unspoiled! From the natural landscapes of the Hortobágy National Park to the stunning caves of Lillafüred, Hungary’s countryside is both beautiful and peaceful.
Hungary’s capital city is its prime attraction and a great reason to visit the country. Budapest offers something to suit all tastes, from a vibrant and eclectic nightlife to great shopping and plenty of architectural landmarks to visit.
In Short, For anyone looking for a budget destination with plenty to offer, Hungary is a great choice. Budapest itself is relatively cheap for a capital city, with affordable food, drink and attractions (many of the city’s famous sights are totally free to visit, such as the Fisherman’s Bastion and Chain Bridge). Further outside the capital, prices go even further down.