Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Lithuania Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Lithuania Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with Lithuania Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Lithuania Visa.
Types of Lithuania Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Lithuania Embassy of Jordan to issue Lithuania Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Lithuania Visa:
Lithuania Visa fees charged by Lithuania Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Lithuania visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Lithuania Embassy in Jordan for Lithuania visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Lithuania Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Lithuania Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Vacation is no time to worry about how to stay healthy on a budget. Especially since Lithuanian foods are delicious and filling . In Lithuania, there’s a little bit of everything for every type of traveler, from historically significant spots, culinary capitals or remote nature retreats. Its location is also conveniently in the center of Europe, making it an easy side trip from other popular destinations.
With all those sand dunes, you’d expect there to be a beach somewhere in Lithuania and you’d be right. If you’re a beach bum no matter your travel destination, you’re going to love these reasons to visit Lithuania. The dunes of the Coronian Spet separate the Baltic Sea from the Coronian lake fed by the Neman and Neris rivers .The beach towns and fishing villages along the lagoon are filled with picturesque little shorelines with pine trees and those huge sand dunes, as well as, historic sites from the tribes that lived there long ago.
If you’re a traveler on a budget, then you’ll love the affordability of Lithuania particularly when you’re looking at other capital cities across Europe. Vilnius is also highly affordable, from accommodation to transportation, and dining to even the nightlife scene. In conclusion, you can visit this unique capital city on a budget. Go somewhere none of your friends have gone, and have an incredibly unique experience all for pennies compared to a trip to London.