Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Slovenia Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Slovenia Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with The Slovenian Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Slovenia Visa.
Types of Slovenia Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for The Slovenian Embassy of Jordan to issue Slovenia Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Slovenia Visa:
Slovenia Visa fees charged by The Slovenian Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Slovenia visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at The Slovenia Embassy in Jordan for Slovenia visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Slovenia Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Slovenia Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
This small country on the sunny side of the Alps is very diverse and offers something for everyone. Slovenia is home to friendly people, beautiful nature, delicious food, and has a rich history and culture. Therefore, It is a great destination for a quick day trip or a week-long relaxing getaway.
In its small territory, Slovenia exhibits a vast diversity of nature. As, The country has numerous mountains and hills that are suitable for all levels of hiking. In the winter, the snow-covered mountains offer the joy of skiing. And for those who prefer to be warm, Slovenia’s seaside offer charming old towns, a dip in clear water, and beautiful sunsets. The Prekmurje lowlands in the northeast are perfect for the cycling enthusiast. So, Whether visitors are looking for an active vacation or a relaxing getaway, Slovenia has it all.
Slovenia is a great destination for adrenaline junkies. Firstly, In Planica, the zipline with the steepest descent in the world simulates the feeling of a ski jump. Secondly, Bridge Solkan, the longest train bridge built of stone blocks, is a picturesque place to bungee jump. Not only this , but also , Water sports enthusiasts can raft or kayak on the crystal clear river Soča. However,For visitors who are a little less courageous, Slovenia offers several adrenaline parks, which are becoming a popular weekend destination for the locals.
The country is rich in mineral water. Depending on the geographical location, the actual water offers different healing benefits. The water’s healing benefits make spa centers all around the country an attractive destination for a vacation. Spa centers offer packages where visitors can relax their body and soul and get the most out of the healing water. With beautiful surroundings, various pools, water slides, and saunas, these centers are also a popular destination for families.