Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Spain Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Spain Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with The Spanish Embassy of Jordan and according to the following standards, we offer our clients a high quality service to get Spain Visa.
Types of Spain Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa:
- This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for The Spanish Embassy of Jordan to issue Spain Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Spain Visa:
Spain Visa fees charged by The Spanish Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
BLS (Spain visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at The Spanish Embassy in Jordan for Spain visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Spain Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Spain Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Natural Beauty and inspiring Landscapes
From the dramatic, imposing mountains to the countless glistening beaches that dot its coastlines, Spain is a country full of natural beauty and inspiring landscapes. If breathtaking views and unique scenery captures your attention then our top suggestion is to enjoy the inspiring volcanic views and panoramic scenery of Tenerife.
Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands, just south of Spain. It has a rugged, volcanic landscape as well as over 200 miles of coastline boasting a huge variety of flora and fauna. Rising over 2,000 feet above sea level, Los Gigantes cliffs are truly a natural beauty in this region and the gorgeous panoramic views of the surrounding scenery are a must-see! Another key highlight is Mount Teide, the third largest volcanic structure in the world! If you fancy a hike to the peak, the scenery at this level is awe-inspiring but don’t worry there’s also a cable car to the summit if you don’t fancy the blisters!
For many people, one of the highlights of Spain is, of course, the amazing food on offer. The country’s vibrant cities offer up Michelin-starred restaurants and lively tapas bars, while small-town cafés and restaurants offer up traditional dishes such as paella, seafood stew and chorizo, made with love from family-recipes. Spanish cuisine is known for being delicious, healthy and full of flavour, so there are many unique dishes available that will tempt your taste buds.
Did you know that Spain has over 5,000 miles of coastline and thousands of beaches? Wherever you go, you are never far from a beach. From undiscovered, hidden alcoves to popular tourist resorts, there’s a beach for everyone and with over 300 days of sunshine each year you’re guaranteed the weather to enjoy them! This beautiful country also has the most blue flag beaches in the world so now you’ve no excuse! With thousands of beaches to choose from, where will you go?