Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Croatia Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Croatia Visa Office In Jordan cooperates with Croatia Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Croatia Visa.
Types of Croatia Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Croatia Embassy of Jordan to issue Croatia Visa
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Croatia Visa:
Croatia Visa fees charged by Croatia Embassy of Jordan are around 205 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Croatia visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Croatia Embassy in Jordan for Croatia visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Croatia Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Croatia Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Enjoy a Wonderful Beach-side Holiday
Everyone always marvels about the wonderfully clear water, and if you’re the type to enjoy a relaxing beach-side holiday with the occasional sea dip, then Croatia might be a good destination for you. It is one of the best countries for a sailing holiday and doing a lot more activities.
With so many islands and ports, you can stop as many times as you like or sail for as long as you wish. And with over 1,000 islands, sailing in Croatia can provide an excellent way of seeing some of the smaller, and perhaps even uninhabited, islands that would otherwise be difficult to visit with scheduled ferry lines.
You may have heard of the wonderful Plitvice Lakes National Park which – if you get the opportunity – is definitely a must-see. This truly magic natural place is a mix of interconnecting lakes and waterfalls. But it’s only one of eight National Parks in Croatia, which are great for hiking in, enjoying the flora and fauna and taking in the landscapes.
Sure, Croatia doesn’t have a monopoly on gorgeous weather but if you’re heading on a summer holiday it’s what you want, right? Sun and warm temperatures rule during the summer months, but just before or after peak season.
You can also sample many wonderful dishes in the country, particularly seafood offerings, pasta or traditional meat options.
In conclusion, a holiday in Croatia is great for families, solo younger travelers or mature travelers. It can be done completely on a budget – staying in private rooms, travelling around by public transport – or there’s the opportunity to go all out and stay in five-star luxury.
What about a holiday based around cycling, kayaking, long distance swimming or hiking? Perhaps you’d like a week or two at one of the country’s tennis camps? Or there are a whole host of other activities or sports that you can take part in.