Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Ireland Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Ireland Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with Ireland Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Ireland Visa.
Types of Ireland Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Ireland Embassy of Jordan to issue Ireland Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Ireland Visa:
Ireland Visa fees charged by Ireland Embassy of Jordan are 78 Jordanian Dinars per person for a single-entry visa, and 108 Jordanian Dinars per person for a multiple-entry visa, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Ireland visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Ireland Embassy in Jordan for Ireland visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Ireland Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Ireland Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
This Emerald Isle is a fascinating country with roots of Celtic, Viking and Anglo-Norman cultures deeply embedded and intertwined throughout its incredible history. With beautiful landscapes, charming locals and a furious passion for music and partying, the international love affair with Ireland is easy to understand.
Welcoming and wonderfully rich in culture, Ireland is sure to put a sparkle in your eye. You’ll love its friendly people; laid-back attitude; often tragic yet fascinating history; and its rugged, romantic landscapes. Places to visit and attractions for tourists are abundant and infinitely varied. The state museums are all free, heritage sites date to prehistory, and there are endless outdoor pursuits to enjoy countrywide, such as horse riding; golf; sailing; and remote, wild islands to explore. And of course, there’s the famous Irish “craic” (good time) wherever you decide to go
In an island so small, some may think there is little to see or do. However, those who do venture here will discover there are plenty of hidden gems. Whether you’re a nature lover or an adrenaline junkie, a history buff or an Irish music fan, there’s something here for everyone.