Choose the country visa that will be your next destination!
Malta Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Malta Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with Malta Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Malta Visa.
Types of Malta Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Malta Embassy of Jordan to issue Malta Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Malta Visa:
Malta Visa fees charged by Malta Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Malta visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Malta Embassy in Jordan for Malta visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Malta Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Malta Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Travelling is on everyone’s agenda, one way or another, people want to travel and discover new people, different countries and experience new adventures. If you are looking for a package deal with a fun night out, beautiful vistas, with historical and cultural value then this is the place to be. Malta has a plethora of things to offer from the sea to the nightlife, neighboring Islands and everything in between. Malta should be at the top of your lists due to the fact that it accommodates to all. Whatever you imagine doing in a holiday Malta has the answer for you.
The Beautiful and historic capital of Malta might be one of the smallest capitals in the world, but there’s plenty to see and experience. In Valletta, you will get a mix of the history and modern society with all the events, restaurants and shopping. But you can also admire the old architecture and iconic balconies. From Valletta, you can also take a bus all over the island.
A Sun drenched Country
Malta suffers no shortage of sun, the island experiences around 360 days of sun, realistically the winters aren’t that cold either, compared to the weather in England or any Northern country Malta has it easy with regards to the cold. So whenever you want to go for a nice countryside stroll you can easily go out on a nice cold sunny day and enjoy the greenery.
A Bustling Country
The nightlife in Malta is one of the main attractions for people who are looking to party and enjoy a good drink with friends. Paceville offers a selection of bars and clubs all condensed into one area, so whenever you are bored from a place or just wish to move to a different bar you can easily get up and go to another. Besides Paceville, Malta also has a beautiful selection on bars and lounges in Bugibba. So wherever you are on the Island you can always spend your evening around these areas.
In Short, Malta is the travelers’ paradise, it caters to all and leaves no one behind. You can come for the swimming, the summer paradise and life the Island offers, or either for the deep and profound history the island has and many more. Not to mention that Malta is one of the safest countries in Europe. It is also close to a lot of other different countries, so for travelers who are looking to move to somewhere else, every main city in Europe is around 2 – 3 hours long.