Finland Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Finland Visa Office in Jordan cooperates with Finland Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Finland Visa.
Types of Finland Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for Finland Embassy of Jordan to issue Finland Visa:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Finland Visa:
Finland Visa fees charged by Finland Embassy of Jordan are around 77 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Finland visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Finland Embassy in Jordan for Finland visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Finland Visa will take up 14 to 21 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Finland Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
Finland is a unique country with lots of beautiful sites for you to visit. Though small and with a population of approximately 5.1 million, it can attract annually more than 6.1 million tourists. Its natural attractions such as Korvatunturi (home to Santa Claus), revitalizing crisp air, and outstanding nightlife make this northern country one of the most visited in the world.
Tourists fall in love with Finland for its people and the nature. It is said that the Finns are some of the friendliest people in the world, and their affection and hospitality make you want to keep coming back.
Finland has an abundance of beautiful lakes and deep green woods and forests around the sea that are just waiting to be explored. In all, the country has over 200,000 lakes. The largest is Lake Saimaa, which is 4400 square kilometers and the fifth largest in Europe. Finland is quite rightly proud of its water quality, waterways, and rivers.
The scenic beauty of Finland is beyond description all year round, especially in the winter, where it becomes a feast of skiing, snowboarding, and alpine skiing. During this time, you can marvel at the town of Kemi’s snow castle where there is an ice hotel built every year. Come on, isn’t it time to go on a vacation?!