Cyprus Visa Office in Jordan:
Our Cyprus Visa Office cooperates with Cyprus Embassy of Jordan according to the following standards, to offer our clients a high quality service to get Cyprus Visa.
Types of Cyprus Visa:
- Tourist Visa: This visa allows for recreational travel within the country and spend holidays for a limited period.
- Businessmen Visa: To attend a meeting or conference related to work, with the need for an invitation from the inviting party.
- Visiting Visa: This type of visa is often for the purpose of a general visit. For instance, to spend a vacation or to visit a friend or relatives residing in the country. Therefore, for the applicant to be able to obtain this category of visas, he must submit documents proving that he has the financial ability to pay the costs of the trip and the costs of living while he is there.
- Cultural / sports events visa: To participate in events related to culture, sport, and religion or participate in talent shows.
- Medical visa: For the purpose of receiving treatment abroad. And among its requirements are medical reports on the medical condition and an invitation from the intended hospital.
- Domestic employee Visa: This visa is granted to female workers, escorts, or housekeepers to accompany employers.
The main requirements for issuing Cyprus Visa from Cyprus Embassy of Jordan:
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- An original passport valid for 6 months and an older passport, if any
- A bank statement that is valid for the last 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of visa applied for.
- A Proof of work, student or retirement.
There are more requirements but depends on the type of Visa one’s applying for.
Cost of Cyprus Visa:
Cyprus Visa fees charged by Cyprus Embassy of Jordan are around 23 Jordanian Dinars per person, in addition to office fees.
VFS Global (Cyprus visa application center):
After completing the required documents, an appointment will be scheduled at Cyprus Embassy in Jordan for Cyprus visa applications.
The usual duration to issue Cyprus Visa will take up 2 to 5 days after the embassy’s appointment (Biometrics).
In order to obtain Cyprus Visa, Please consider all the required documents and the costs and funds required for your stay to avoid rejection.
With warm sun, sparkling sea, welcoming people and wonderful scenery, Cyprus offers visitors a superb holiday destination packed with unforgettable experiences, extraordinary sights and exquisite Mediterranean cuisine.
Cyprus is known as the ‘Jewel of the Mediterranean ‘and legendary birthplace of Aphrodite. It certainly lives up to the exacting standards of its divine patroness. Cyprus is a stunning Mediterranean island steeped in legend, myth, beauty and romance. It enjoys more than 340 days of sunshine a year, therefore, attracts visitors from across the world.
Today’s tourists are also drawn to Cyprus for its fascinating history and culture. Its exquisite Mediterranean cuisine and its glorious mountains and verdant countryside prove that Cyprus is much more than just a sun and sea destination.
In Short, Cyprus offers something for everyone, regardless of interests, age or budget. It describes itself as the year-round island. Each season brings something new and wonderful for visitors to discover,from swimming, to skiing , cycling and wandering around temples and churches. It will sure be a trip of a life-time!